- This procedure is no more damaging than applying mascara.
- Each procedure can take anywhere from 45 minutes for a touch-up to a little more than an hour for a new set.
- The synthetic lashes are applied to your natural eyelashes lash by lash with an odorless special
- bonding agent about 1mm from the root of each lash. Neither the glue nor the synthetic lash will ever come in contact with your skin.
- On the average, depending upon how you care for them, lash extensions could last 6-8 weeks.
- We recommend coming in for a touch-up every two weeks to maintain fullness. A lot of our clients come in weekly, much like getting a manicure.
- Remember, your natural lashes replenish every day. We carry non-prescription products to enhance and keep your natural lashes healthy.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Although this procedure is no more damaging to applying mascara, we urge you to check with your doctor first for allergies, especially if you have a history of eye disease.
- Remove all eye make up and clean your lashes with a mild, oil-free cleanser.
- Do NOT use oil-based make up removers.
- Do NOT put on mascara. Removal takes a lot of time.
- Do NOT curl your lashes.
- Contact lenses must be removed prior to procedure.
- We suggest bringing a personal music player.
- This is a relaxing, sleep inducing beauty treatment.
- Talking should be kept to a minimum as this procedure requires optimum precision.
- Relaxed facial muscles ensure maximum results at minimal time.
Initial Fee: $185
Fills / week: $25
48 Mckinley Street Providence, RI 02907, USA
1375 Mineral Spring Ave, North Providence, RI 02904, USA